- Matt Dillahunty and JT Eberhard need to do a magic off.
- Atheists enjoy jokes referencing Schrödinger's cat.
- Local groups in different towns need to do more communicating and idea sharing. Events like Skepticon are perfect for this, but we should be doing so all year round.
- Atheists wear an interesting variety of hats. Both literal and metaphorical.
- A lot of atheists have active groups in their town and don't even know it. I referred multiple people to active groups in their own towns.
- JT Eberhard was right about how easy it is to make new friends at Skepticon.
Also, check these out.
Thanks to this trip to Skepticon, I now know what I'm doing every November for as long as they're having it and for as long as I'm able.