Monday, December 10, 2012

I Agree With John Hagee

Of America's hateful televangelists, John Hagee is among the most successful.  He's far from one of my favorite people.  That's probably because he's one of the worst people in the world.

So, I was little surprised to find this today.



He's completely right.  It's a statement I would expect an atheist to make, not a Christian preacher.  One of the replies covers it well.


Their promise of a reward is one of the most common things I hear from Christians.  When you think you're getting a reward of eternal bliss, you don't really get to claim you're doing something with the promise of a reward.

For atheists, when we do good, not only are we doing with the promise of a reward, we're doing it with Christians constantly telling us we're going to Hell no matter how much good we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment